Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citicards "NEW" online account management

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Citicards "NEW" online account management

So have u guys seen it yet, those who have citi accounts, if so, how do u like the changes?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

Re: Citicards "NEW" online account management

I don't care for it that much.  It is to simple and not enough front page options.

Message 2 of 15
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Looks basically the same, except nothing works and I keep getting error messages. 

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 3 of 15
distantarray
Established Contributor

looks the same as couple days ago when i first logged in =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 4 of 15
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Don't hate it, will be fine after I get used to it.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 15
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@Epcot wrote:
Don't hate it, will be fine after I get used to it.

+1......I tend to favor the design due to its simplicity

Message 6 of 15
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Anyone else getting the "We are having some temporary delays" screen?

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Message 7 of 15
irving_magik
Regular Contributor

I don't have a Citi card but have been thinking of possibly apping. How do you guys like Citi and which would be the best to compliment my BCP and Freedom? 

Fico Scores: TU 700 (10/12/2016) EQ 729 (10/01/2016) EX 713 (10/01/16)

AMEX BCP $25,000 (opened 09/2012) - Citi TYP $12,000 (opened 12/2012) Chase Sapphire Preffered $6000 (opened 09/2012)
Message 8 of 15
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

I've had a couple problems with citi and I'm only in the first month. First I used the card to pay my mom's car bill for her and they charged me a cash advance fee, so I called and the CSR told me some bills show up as cash advance and I was subject to the crazy-high cash advance APR. So I try to pay it off but you can't make any kind of payment until your first statement cuts. So I had to do it through a CSR and he was "nice enough" to waive the 14.95 fee for paying over the phone. Not overly impressed so far, but it is my highest credit limit and they gave me a great apr. 

Message 9 of 15
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@irving_magik wrote:

I don't have a Citi card but have been thinking of possibly apping. How do you guys like Citi and which would be the best to compliment my BCP and Freedom? 

Judging by your signature, i would assume u prefer CC's that offer cash back?....if thats the case, I personally would recommend Citi Dividend, which u can rotate btw the freedom for the 5% cash back, categories tend to never OVER-LAP, and i was told as of 2013 1st quarter, that the $300 cash back cap will be removed/re-structuring of their cash back program.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.