Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citiflex payment question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citiflex payment question

It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack just to get the Citiflex info but is there an online payment thing for them or do you have to mail in all payments?

New to the flex and haven't seen anything about online payment. Tired of calling Citi and they're tired of hearing me Smiley Happy

Any help appreciated.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citiflex payment question

EddieX wrote:
It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack just to get the Citiflex info but is there an online payment thing for them or do you have to mail in all payments?

New to the flex and haven't seen anything about online payment. Tired of calling Citi and they're tired of hearing me Smiley Happy

Any help appreciated.

No Citiflex online account access at all.

Payments are submitted the old fashioned way: by check, envelope, and stamp.

I think you can pay by phone for a fee (something like $15 I believe).

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.
Everything else they do is 2008 but Citiflex seems so 1985.

Another question.
Do they happen to raise limits, etc like a credit card or is it always the amount you applied for?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

EddieX wrote:
Thanks.
Everything else they do is 2008 but Citiflex seems so 1985.

Another question.
Do they happen to raise limits, etc like a credit card or is it always the amount you applied for?

I agree.  They are definitely a couple of decades behind the rest of the Citi family.

I can't answer the question about limits.  My DF got a $32.5K Citiflex CL when she applied last November.  Since that is much more than she will ever need (hopefully), she hasn't been too concerned about CLI.

Another interesting Citiflex note:  The Citiflex LOC does not report a CL.  On DF's reports, it doesn't report a High Balance, either, so it is excluded from revolving utilization completely.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 11k so figured I'd ask. Better rate than some of my old cards so was planning to transfer. Planning to pay them anyway but figured I should use the LOC for something and not just let it sit there.

It's listed as revolving for me on EQ and EX.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

EddieX wrote:

It's listed as revolving for me on EQ and EX.

Yes, it is revolving.  If it doesn't report CL and High Balance, though, it's excluded from UTIL.

On my DF's reports it does not report those.  Does it report CL and High Balance on yours?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pressed enter too fast.
EX shows all except high.
EQ and TU show balance only.
TU is the only one listed as revolving
Strange...

Message Edited by EddieX on 07-02-2008 10:06 AM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.