Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens bank balance transfer?

tag
compassion101
Established Contributor

Citizens bank balance transfer?

I paid off my Citizens Bank card in full a month ago. Last time I did this they once again offered me a 0% BT. I can't remember how I got the offer and was wondering if they'd send me another. But when I log on to my account I don't see anywhere I would go for a potential balance transfer. Most other cards have somewhere you can go to check if there is an offer. Maybe they only send it by mail? Anyone know if I am just not finding this section on their site? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citizens bank balance transfer?

@compassion101 wrote:

I paid off my Citizens Bank card in full a month ago. Last time I did this they once again offered me a 0% BT. I can't remember how I got the offer and was wondering if they'd send me another. But when I log on to my account I don't see anywhere I would go for a potential balance transfer. Most other cards have somewhere you can go to check if there is an offer. Maybe they only send it by mail? Anyone know if I am just not finding this section on their site? 

Never tried to check with them thru online account, so I dont know if BT offer is there or not. However, I do get every time thru snail mail...BT checks with 0% APR. Nevertheless, since you have previously availed the opportunity to do BT with them, then I am sure you know so well that they do charge 4% BT fees which is very high if you ask me. There are so many banks/CUs out there wherein 0%, 1%, 2% and 3% fees for BT...So, why would anyone like to pay/spend more money that I just don't understand...

Message 2 of 3
compassion101
Established Contributor

Re: Citizens bank balance transfer?

Yeah, snail mail is what I've experienced in the past, but most creditors have it online as well...just making sure I didn't m,iss it.

And yes, of course 1% or 2% or 3% are a better deal, but I don't have any such offers and I don't want to apply for any new credit at this time. 4% fee would be a great replacement for the 19.49% once my current 0% offere expires from Chase.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.