Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City National Bank Crystal Infinite Visa

tag
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

City National Bank Crystal Infinite Visa

Are there changes being made to the City National Bank Crystal Infinite Visa?  I saw a vague reference in another myFICO thread to a recent FlyerTalk thread on this card, but I can't find anything either here or there when I do a search.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: City National Bank Crystal Infinite Visa

Could have been my comment directed toward K-in-Boston in the FT announcement thread, as we both have eyes on this card.   That particular thread has been around for 3-4 years.

I'm not going to hotlink to it out of deference to FT, but if you look under Miles&Points -> Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cards -> Credit Card Programs you'll find it, the thread is reasonably active.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldfusion wrote:

Could have been my comment directed toward K-in-Boston in the FT announcement thread, as we both have eyes on this card.   That particular thread has been around for 3-4 years.

I'm not going to hotlink to it out of deference to FT, but if you look under Miles&Points -> Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cards -> Credit Card Programs you'll find it, the thread is reasonably active.

Not sure why you’re reluctant to link to the thread.  FT, like most sites, want other websites to link to them because it increases their exposure, drives up traffic which in turn earns them more advertising dollars. Anyways, here is the link for those interested.

Message 3 of 34
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

City National Crystal Infinite Visa Card

WOW! Our next "Unicorn" Smiley Happy

According to Doctor of Credit 072719 a person is now able to apply on line. Did not include a link as the next potential MyFico Unicorn, I do not want to overload the Servers.

Common all you MyFicoer's ... take the challenge and go after the one last Unicorn!

Yeah! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: City National Crystal Infinite Visa Card

Absolutely see MyFicoer's all over this one! Questions? Of late, their have been several approvals in applying for the card in the City National Bank Branch Offices and there are recent threads with the results in the last month or so. Looks like 50,000 points for a $5,000 spend with card sign up by July 31, 2019.

Other information is: the points are worth up to 1.3 cents each. The real value is the $250 airline credit and that’s because authorized users also get that and you can have up to 3/4 of those authorized users. It’s not clear with online applications if this will be available to people in states with no physical branch or not.

screamer.gifGive it a shot

Message 6 of 34
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: RBS City National Crystal Infinite Visa Card

@Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely see MyFicoer's all over this one! Questions? Of late, their have been several approvals in applying for the card in the City National Bank Branch Offices and there are recent threads with the results in the last month or so. Looks like 50,000 points for a $5,000 spend with card sign up by July 31, 2019.

Other information is: the points are worth up to 1.3 cents each. The real value is the $250 airline credit and that’s because authorized users also get that and you can have up to 3/4 of those authorized users. It’s not clear with online applications if this will be available to people in states with no physical branch or not.

screamer.gifGive it a shot

So the apply link is now gone (maybe except for existing customers).   Obviously scared of the MyFico FotM crowd!

Message 7 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry Dino, this card is for the elite of us haha. @simplynoir may have got this and i know one member with really good $ and profile did too. I wanna say @K-in-Boston but my mind is off right now, need more coffeeSmiley Wink This card wouldnt be FOTM as most of us dont have the patience for writing a dissertation for this ccSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 34
redpat
Senior Contributor

The card is a yawner for me. 

Unless some unseats Amex or Chase for travel rewards and perks there is nothing for me to get.  Citi was right there but crashed and burned.....

I have better challenges to accomplish.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 9 of 34
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

You can now apply for the card online but if your assists and income are under 100K i’ve Read you don’t stand a chance. They also do IV and asset verification

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.