Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City National Bank Crystal Infinite Visa

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: RBS City National Crystal Infinite Visa Card

@Shadowfactor wrote:
Can someone PM me a bankers contact info ?
Is applying by email still a possibility ?

The online application died almost as fast as it was posted.

If you do have a checking account with them, you should be able to apply online for their cc.  Have read this before and believe you can open checking online if not mistaken?

edit: just logged onto their site to open checking and gotta live in said state to do checking even online to get to application link for CC.  Wasn't going to open checking, but to see if checking/savings was geo restricted and appears it is.

Message 31 of 34
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Shadowfactor wrote:

If you do have a checking account with them, you should be able to apply online for their cc.  Have read this before and believe you can open checking online if not mistaken?

edit: just logged onto their site to open checking and gotta live in said state to do checking even online to get to application link for CC.  Wasn't going to open checking, but to see if checking/savings was geo restricted and appears it is.

There was a live application link for just the CC that was open for 1-2 days. I couldn’t ever get it to load correctly but many blogs reported it being available as a YMMV. 

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 32 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Shadowfactor wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Shadowfactor wrote:

There was a live application link for just the CC that was open for 1-2 days. I couldn’t ever get it to load correctly but many blogs reported it being available as a YMMV. 

Ya heard about that, but certain you can do it with checking/savings account online read that a few places and sure that is still in place.  Just thought might be able to get around it with doing online with checking to get around it, but as stated geo restricted for that.  Time to visit one of the cities if card benefits you Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 34
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Just a random question, why is there only a handful of VISA Infinite cards out there? I would think a lot more companies would be wanting these for their top clients. (i.e. a BoA customer going to Chase to get one)

Good question.  I was able to pick one up as the Ritz Carlton Rewards is Visa Infinite and the $100 discount on RT domestics comes in handy...a lot...especially on Alaska Airlines.  I've been able to score some sweet deals and then bump up for a few pennies into first class.  Even better that the $100 discount is unlimited.  

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.