Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close Chevron?!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Close Chevron?!

Thanks chnceit!! It is weird to be in this situation and not a credit-seeking one LOL..

I'm pretty much done. I have several inquiries that'll be falling off this year too.. and I will likely have to get a new apartment in a year or less... that may not require an HP of my credit as I plan to be  a Property Manager at whatever place I decide to live LOL... My credit is set to be in perfect shape when I graduate.. for leasing a new luxury car... or a new apartment.

Purchasing a home/condo/townhouse is way off for me though! I checked my CK this morning..and it went up 8 pts due to my Amazon and Wmt  Discover CLIs!

LOLOL!!!

yeah, I didn't look twice... but I think it is a cat-related phrase... not cows...

although my mom did used to say "now now brown cow" haha Idk what that means!

:-) Good luck!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 14
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

I shut mine down ...it was a year old.......had an increase to 1000CL.....just did not use it much....use Amex BCP for fuel now.......

Message 12 of 14
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

LOLOL!!!

yeah, I didn't look twice... but I think it is a cat-related phrase... not cows...

although my mom did used to say "now now brown cow" haha Idk what that means!

Yes, here' it's killing the cat too.  Smiley Happy

The other refers to a teaching method with vowels.  It was also used in the old BBC serious as a password.  "How Now Brown Cow".  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 13 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'm going to SD mine.  I used it for the initial credit back period then after that no charges. 

Then again, maybe I'll let my DH use it to send me flowers!  Lol 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.