Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed BBT travel

tag
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

Closed BBT travel

when i did the SP last year to get it i was going to get the cash back but had several cash back cards so i said what the heck and got the travel  well i didnt read all the fine print its only AF free for the 1st year was billed 89$ for the second year I closed it same day it posted agent said she would reverse fee and close it however its still showing open guess ill check back  Tue

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Closed BBT travel

Did you try to PC it to a no AF card?  Not sure if bbt allows this or not

Message 2 of 4
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Did you try to PC it to a no AF card?  Not sure if bbt allows this or not

They dont I tried a couple times i did do the soft pull option and got the CR cards with a soft pull same limit they told me i woul have to re appy if i wanted Bright to be honest i dont need it was just useing it as padding has it was a low low 4500 limit ... ( i say low all my other cards range 10 to 35K )

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 3 of 4
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

when did you close it? because when i closed my ollo card last week it took 2 days to show up as closed, so just give it some time and see what happen.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.