Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed another one.... Car Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed another one.... Car Credit

@FinStar wrote:
It might resemble like stepping into a large walk-in closet.

Yeah, we know you're in the 50+ cards club.  It provides a lot of flexibility and experience that has been helpful to others over the years.  It's a bit much to manage and keep them all up and running I would suspect.

Message 21 of 37
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Yeah, we know you're in the 50+ cards club.  It provides a lot of flexibility and experience that has been helpful to others over the years.  It's a bit much to manage and keep them all up and running I would suspect.

I plead the 5th Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 37
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@FinStar   you could hire @Jnbmom  to help you manage your cards 

Message 23 of 37
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I know right? Smiley Very Happy   Like a 'side hussle' similar to what @Gmood1 had going with @CreditCuriosity?

Message 24 of 37
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I know right? Smiley Very Happy   Like a 'side hussle' similar to what @Gmood1 had going with @CreditCuriosity?

Something like that, yes. Just make sure she does not mess with any of yours 25 Amex cards 🤭

Message 25 of 37
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Something like that, yes. Just make sure she does not mess with any of yours 25 Amex cards 🤭

I will only charge a small fee Smiley LOL

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 26 of 37
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:
Awesomeness @Jnbmom 😁 That would definitely free up quite a bit (especially after Wally's departure) so you can grow the others!

I'm likely going to follow suit on closing PayPal Credit similarly to what @CreditCuriosity did. Maybe lower the CL on a couple others and see about a CLI on Wally's.

I can only imagine what you and @pinkandgrey would do to my collection if I tasked you both with some CC housecleaning and closures! 😄

Oh my you might end up with a very small closet @FinStar 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 27 of 37
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:
@FinStar  I believe I was at 102, so closing this and  when capone takes over Wallyworld, I   should be back around 80. If I close carecredit that should have me well under my max.

Wow, someone was ambitious w/ Synch cards over the years Smiley Wink  Escaping unscathed as well and flipping them the blue envelope of your own.

@Anonymous 

Well honestly I have 35K Lowes and 25K with CareCredit, so that's really the bulk of it and then a few other cars with modest limits. I didn't realize my total until Synch kinda pointed it out to meSmiley Surprised

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 28 of 37
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@FireMedic1 wrote:
Another one bites the dust. Yay! Cleaning house.👍

@FireMedic1 

Me tooSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 29 of 37
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I will only charge a small fee Smiley LOL

That works.  As long as you take CCs, great!  Would you say your 'services' are coded as "Restaurants"?  Cuz you know 4x is 4x and those multipliers add up! Smiley Very Happy

Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.