Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed first card.

tag
SocalMark
Regular Contributor

Re: Closed first card.

Ok I'm done with the app spree $5000 BofA rewards card $700 amazon store card, Barclay Apple card $2800 and a Carecredit card for my Dog Buddy for $2100 tried for a Lowe's card but got the 7 to 10 message not sure if it's because of the 2 GE Money cards?

Before the spree I had only 2 on EX  and after 1 extra on Ex  3 EQ and 1 TU pull.

Big thanks to Myfico and to all the Members. Smiley Happy

Oh I'm getting an iPad2. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 38
SocalMark
Regular Contributor

Received a letter to call lowe's and answered some questions and only got $800 they pulled Equifax and it was 760 is this normal for lowe's guess that's why this call it Low'es

Message 22 of 38
happy0510
Established Contributor

@SocalMark wrote:

Received a letter to call lowe's and answered some questions and only got $800 they pulled Equifax and it was 760 is this normal for lowe's guess that's why this call it Low'es

Hey SocalMark,

You and I have the same clean report dates! Well, actually mine are 4/2011 (EX and gone) and 5/2011 (TU & EQ Haven't checked). 

When did it fall off your TU & EQ? I'm soooooo anxious to check but I don't want to pay and see it still there!

HappySmiley Happy

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 38
SocalMark
Regular Contributor

Disputed early in March with EQ&TU both deleted it and Experian was just nasty about it...but it's all over 5 new open accounts and no more Stress. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 38
happy0510
Established Contributor

@SocalMark wrote:

Disputed early in March with EQ&TU both deleted it and Experian was just nasty about it...but it's all over 5 new open accounts and no more Stress. Smiley Happy

Nice! I'm going to dispute today. It's May 3rd anyway! I had to dispute with EX too to get mine off.  They actually updated it and I had to send previous reports for proof but I got it done!! Thanks Mark & Congrats on being clean!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 38
SocalMark
Regular Contributor

Thanks...When I disputed with EQ I did it online and they took a week to delete with TU I called and they deleted the next day.

Message 26 of 38
SocalMark
Regular Contributor

Ok this really is it HomeDepot for $1200 Smiley Happy  Next in one year an Amex card.

Message 27 of 38
happy0510
Established Contributor

@SocalMark wrote:

Ok this really is it HomeDepot for $1200 Smiley Happy  Next in one year an Amex card.

LOL Who did they pull? By the way, TU deleted my last baddieSmiley Happy  One day just like you said!

Message 28 of 38
SocalMark
Regular Contributor

Sweeet Happy0510...They pulled EX so I got 3 on EX one to fall off Oct 2011 and 3 new on EQ and 2 new on TU.

Message 29 of 38
happy0510
Established Contributor

@SocalMark wrote:

Sweeet Happy0510...They pulled EX so I got 3 on EX one to fall off Oct 2011 and 3 new on EQ and 2 new on TU.

Who pulled TU? Haha we are on an app spree together Smiley Very Happy  I have some mortgage inquiries from the end of last year on TU only.

P.s. I'm in Socal too Smiley Wink

My only problem now is AAoA.  This is a good problem though....no more baddies and a new bucket!!

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.