Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed some accounts DH's this time

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Closed some accounts DH's this time

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Congrats! You all saw this coming, but I say to close the Marvel and Rakuten. Lol CLEAN BREAK 

@pinkandgrey  Now I figured you might say that 😂😂Seriously may close Rakuten but might hang on to marvel😕

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 11 of 15
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on paring down DH’s cards!

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Congrats! You all saw this coming, but I say to close the Marvel and Rakuten. Lol CLEAN BREAK 

Ehhh, if someone does any dining and doesn’t have a travel card for them or any of the entertainment categories covered by that card like movies, Marvel is a keeper card. 

@Anonymous  Good point as we don't really have a travel card

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Ehhh, if someone does any dining and doesn’t have a travel card for them or any of the entertainment categories covered by that card like movies, Marvel is a keeper card. 

I don’t know about you but when I would go out, it would be for dining and entertainment more than anything else, especially since bars tend to count. I got the SavorOne which makes the Marvel redundant but otherwise I would have the Marvel. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Grats Mom. Dont close Marvel!Thats the coolest looking card out there and the ONLY one that can save us in an emergencySmiley Wink

+1 Yeah Mom Marvels pretty cool Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

I don’t know about you but when I would go out, it would be for dining and entertainment more than anything else, especially since bars tend to count. I got the SavorOne which makes the Marvel redundant but otherwise I would have the Marvel. 

Yeah I think we will hold on to marvel, I don't have any cap one cards and was determined never to but then synchrony up and sold to them😈May end up closing just not a cap one fan.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.