Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code #28 on Home Depot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Code #28 on Home Depot

I applied for a Home Depot biz card and I received a Code 28 does anyone know what that code means?
Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Biz cards applied and approved for

I thought I would come back and update this thread. I applied for a was approved for the following

Velero Gas Card - $1000

Exxon/Mobile - $500

Texaco - $1000

BP - $2875

I also have

Key Bank $3000

Staples $2000

Tractor Supply - $1000

I think this should build my business credit up a little. I am happy with the limits I have and will keep them in check and see my credit limits grow. All of these are without PG.

Have a happy credit day!

Message Edited by Harpo on 11-14-2008 04:49 AM
Message 14 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Code #28 on Home Depot

there is code 26 and 28, i forget which one is verify and which one is pg.
just call, it's instant whichever way they go.
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Said my biz was too new. I asked how long I had to be in biz for it not to need PG she stated there is not amount of time. Just want shows up on your biz report.
Message 3 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I think it starts around 3 years! but 5 is even better.
they are still asking me to pg also.
I have the business store card which was pg when we got it, but i really want the mastercard instead but not going to pg that and they won't let you just upgrade!
makes no since to me since it's backed by citi and I have every citi business card known to man plus the keybank business card all without pg!
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to get cards that are not PG. Besides Key and Staples. What other cards are non PG.
Message 5 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Amazon- GE
Sams -GE
Walmart -GE
Lowes -GE
Office Depot -Citi
Staples -Citi
Shell -Citi
Mobile - Citi
Chevron
Costco -HSBC
Best Buy -HSBC
Sears - but it's net 30 charge card
Message 6 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I to just got code 28 on application. I'm faxing in a letter asking them to pull my experian business report in addition to the D&B and reconsider the application since there is a lot more business credit listed on Experian reports. I will not PG.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Creditaddit. I will update you as to how it goes.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for an Exxon Mobile and was approved.  I received a code #25 so I called but office was closed.  So I hung the paper on the wall so I could remember to call on Monday...went out on Sunday afternoon came back to a message...this is Kammi from Exxon Mobile and I wanted to let you know that your application has been approved for $500. 

I was wondering if I could call and get it upped to at least $1000 think I will have a chance? 

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dell turned me down said I need PG.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.