cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Blue: Concorduser Center Escapee!!!

tag
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Re: Code Blue: Concorduser Center Escapee!!!

I don't blame you. 20% and then 20% more? And it's virtually impossible to get discounts on fragrance, so that's a great deal.

Just check back in, and stick to it! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 16
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

The 20 percent discount is good for 2 years?

...I really could use a new blazer. And if I PIF it would be a completely free discount.

Help, somebody pinch me before I make a trip up to Macys. I literally live within 100 feet of one.
Here we go again...
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

FretlessMayhem wrote:

...I really could use a new blazer. And if I PIF it would be a completely free discount.

Help, somebody pinch me before I make a trip up to Macys. I literally live within 100 feet of one.

Don't do it!  Which is more important: a 20% discount on a blazer, or your three Amex cards, which you could otherwise continue to enjoy for decades to come?

-cheddar (attempting moral support)

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-02-2008 06:23 AM
Message 13 of 16
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

Don't do it!  Which is more important: a 20% discount on a blazer, or your three Amex cards, which you could otherwise continue to enjoy for decades to come?

-cheddar (attempting moral support)

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-02-2008 06:23 AM

Good point cheddar!

I always wonder about Amex. Given that I run a substantial amount of money through their Gold card every month, I always wonder if that would be enough to keep from AA'ing me if I went on another app spree in the future.

After the FR, and the identity confirmation thing, if they ever give me grief again I will send them a FOAD/ESAD letter.
Here we go again...
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

FretlessMayhem wrote:

After the FR, and the identity confirmation thing, if they ever give me grief again I will send them a FOAD/ESAD letter.

I don't blame you.  I've never been FR'd (knock on wood), but if they try that with me just once, I'll have the FOAD in the mail first thing the next morning. Smiley Happy

I love my Amex card.  I really do.  But not enough to put up with that.

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-02-2008 06:45 AM
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

oracles wrote:
i am happy for you lurk lol, and now i will take your room lol. I promise to not applied for any more credit cards until july 1 2009. thank you lol BTW you kept the room nice and cozy for me lol

This reminds me of the old saying that there's always someone waiting to take your place.  Smiley Very Happy

I guess I'll get myself together, make new resolutions not to app, and check back into the Center when there's a vacancy.  In the meantime, does anyone have directions to the Sleigh Center?  Smiley Tongue
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.