Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining Citi AAdvantage limits?

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Combining Citi AAdvantage limits?

Has anybody had any luck combining Citi AA limits? i.e. closing one of 2 AA cards out and shifting the CL to the other? I have a $6k AA Platinum MC and was just approved for an $11k Executive MC and would like to move everything to the new card if possible.
Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

Re: Combining Citi AAdvantage limits?

I was able to combine mine into one. I had to go through the Executive office to get it done. The reg csr's don't have the option to do it. It took about two days to get it moved over.

Ps, Do you want the EO number I used?

Message 2 of 18
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Yes please, the number would be great, thanks!
Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 3 of 18
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:
Yes please, the number would be great, thanks!

CreditJim, I sent you a PM with the number. 

Message 4 of 18
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Thanks, Alaskagurl, appreciate it.
Message 5 of 18
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

You're welcome, CreditJim.

Message 6 of 18
HiLine
Blogger

I asked Citi 2 months ago to combine the limits of my AA cards, but no dice. I was able to get a CLI without a hard pull though.

Message 7 of 18
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

I asked Citi 2 months ago to combine the limits of my AA cards, but no dice. I was able to get a CLI without a hard pull though.

Did you call the Executive office? I combined both my Hilton and Citi AA to my World executive AA. 

Message 8 of 18
vAirGo7
Regular Contributor

Hi Alaskagurl, can you PM me the EO number?

Message 9 of 18
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

@vAirGo7 wrote:

Hi Alaskagurl, can you PM me the EO number

Yes, I just sent you a message.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.