Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Bank Store Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Bank Store Cards

My question is do the Comenity store cards report to all 3 CA's? I have 9 of them and only 3 have trickled onto xperian and equifax so far. (I did get them middle of last month)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity Bank Store Cards

They report to all three, but only if there is activity to report. I just checked my TU and EQ on CK and they're all there. checked EX on credit dot com, and they're showing up.

I have four of them. 

Message 2 of 7
althes
Frequent Contributor

good luck, I have trouble with anything showing up on my EQ.

Message 3 of 7
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

All three of mine have always reported to all CRAs. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

good, i plan on using them, im just going to use them  1-2 times a year, for tiny things and birthdays stuff like that. i figured it would likely take at least a month for them to all show up

Message 5 of 7
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

good, i plan on using them, im just going to use them  1-2 times a year, for tiny things and birthdays stuff like that. i figured it would likely take at least a month for them to all show up

Just keep in mind (like I stated earlier), when there is no activity on them, they don't report at all. So if you use the LUV button to get CLI's, you'll need to make a purchase and generate a statement for the updated credit limit to get reported. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My question is do the Comenity store cards report to all 3 CA's? I have 9 of them and only 3 have trickled onto xperian and equifax so far. (I did get them middle of last month)

Give it time.  Experian, Equifax, and a couple weeks later TU will pick up the ball.

TU always seems a few days/weeks behind the other two.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.