Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI before card arrives?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity CLI before card arrives?

How can I request a CLI when I don't have a physical card yet? Just curious since I've read about people doing it some how

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Community CLI before card arrives?

Call the phone number for the bank you applied with. I would wait at least 6 months though, so you can show responsible usage. 

Message 2 of 4
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI before card arrives?

@Anonymous wrote:

How can I request a CLI when I don't have a physical card yet? Just curious since I've read about people doing it some how

Yes. This was the case sometime ago but since then (website only required the last 4 of SSN and your phone number), comentiy has changed their website and now it requires you to have your full account number handy.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 4
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI before card arrives?

You can request cli by phone m8. RoboLady aka: Call the number for the card after a day of approval, @ menu option say Credit Limit Increase, they will need you last 4 numbers or yous ss# ,they will ask for your income, after that when ask for specific amount say No,and wait to see what cli they give you.Good Luck m8.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.