Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Capital Bank - Blue Nile CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Capital Bank - Blue Nile CLI

Ive had my Blue Nile Card for almost two months now, two statements have generated on it, and Ive seen other people using the robo-lady to get massive CLIs in $500 or so increments and repeat it til it wont let you go higher.  However when I call the robo lady to request a CLI she always says that she has to transfer me to a CSR to fulfill my request.  

Any tips on what to do in order to get this to work?  Card has a 2949/3500 Balance, but i tried multiple times with a 0 balance to no avail.  Help!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity Capital Bank - Blue Nile CLI

I wonder if it was a glitch that maybe.they fixed?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 16
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ive had my Blue Nile Card for almost two months now, two statements have generated on it, and Ive seen other people using the robo-lady to get massive CLIs in $500 or so increments and repeat it til it wont let you go higher.  However when I call the robo lady to request a CLI she always says that she has to transfer me to a CSR to fulfill my request.  

Any tips on what to do in order to get this to work?  Card has a 2949/3500 Balance, but i tried multiple times with a 0 balance to no avail.  Help!

Your score is your friend with that card, when I applied my score was in the 700s and they gave me a very generous limit. Called in to get a CLI after a while and now it sits at $46.5k. Bring your scores up then ask for the increase and I'll bet you will get something. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 16
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Your score is your friend with that card, when I applied my score was in the 700s and they gave me a very generous limit. Called in to get a CLI after a while and now it sits at $46.5k. Bring your scores up then ask for the increase and I'll bet you will get something. 

+1

Message 4 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CountryLivin wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

+2

Message 5 of 16
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Started off with a small limit. Used the robo lady to get up to 25k. At that point I was not able to go any higher although I have not tried for a few months. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 6 of 16
rebuilding123
New Contributor

Any luck?

Military Star $6.7K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7K | Barclays Arrival $3K | BankAmericard Platinum Plus $2.5K | Blue Nile $4.5K
Starting Score: ~490 (April 2015)
FICO 8: 712 EQ // 695 TU // 701 EX (August 2016)
Goal Score: 720
Message 7 of 16
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I got a small increase of $1500.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got first increase on it from 3500 to 4550
Message 9 of 16
jstap01
New Contributor

I tend to get 1k a month.  Anyone have any luck talking to an actual person that will give more than that?

Starting Score: EXP - 561, EQ - 590, TU - 573
Current Score: EX - 739, EQ - 756, TU - 708
Goal Score: 715 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.