cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Card opened in May, no statements........

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Card opened in May, no statements........

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with just getting one of the Comenity cards and it not creating a statement at all?  I have had the VS card since around May and it still shows no statements created.  Do I need to use it to make the account kick in to gear and show statements?  Also no luck with the Robolady either on CLIs.  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Card opened in May, no statements........

Yes, you need to use the card.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just tried requesting CLI with Robolady yesterday and no luck. Had the card since April 2015. Never got a CLI. SL $650. This card for me is an insult compare to other cards I have but gotta love their rewards.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, you need to use the card.

Yeah that's what I figured, I need to use it.  

Message 4 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

OP, as mentioned upthread, you would need to use the card to generate any type of reporting. Comenity will only report when there's activity during a statement cycle.
Message 5 of 9
601flyguy
Established Contributor

You can push a $1 payment to them and it will show statement activity. I've been doing this almost 2 years.
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 6 of 9
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Use the card it or no statement(s). Every month without using their cards will be no statements for me.

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 7 of 9
kiea
Frequent Contributor

I thought it was just me....

I have 3 Comenity bank cards and I can’t manage to get any kind of increase on any of them.  I hope to get an increase soon.

Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 8 of 9
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Why get a card and not use it?  Seems to happen a lot on this forum.  I have this uneasy feeling that this forum has created an unhealthy mindset that encourages apps for unneeded cards.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.