Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Cli

tag
Johnmccoy2710
Valued Member

Comenity Cli

How often do most Comenity Credit Accounts give CLI and are they all hard pulls?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Cli

I think every account is different but I seem to be on a 61 day cycle with them for all my accounts. It's a soft pull in my experience 

Message 2 of 8
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

I think they're softpulls from what I can tell with my Farmers Visa card. I asked for a CLI in December and was denied. Didn't see a hard pull.

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 3 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Johnmccoy2710 wrote:

How often do most Comenity Credit Accounts give CLI and are they all hard pulls?

What card do you have....they are different depending on 1. your profile of course 2. whether it's a major (visa/mc) or the store card version.  There is a link here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Comenity-CLI-HP-SP-Data-Points/m-p/5533312... to get you to @Anonymous 's thread "Comenity Cli hp/sp dp's."  Good luck and if you win one post in ^^^ that thread to give us some dp's to go on.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just did a test. I got a Wayfair Card with the SCT about 3 weeks ago and got a $3500 SL. Just signed on, hit the CLI button, and instant increase to $4300. Must've been a SP since my 3000 credit monitoring services didn't just light up like a Christmas tree. 

Message 5 of 8
Rudy1
Established Contributor

It depends on the card I have a Wayfair Credit Card and I got a SP cli last most to $3,500. 

>
Goal Cards:
Message 6 of 8
Johnmccoy2710
Valued Member

I have the Good Sams rewards Visa

Message 7 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Johnmccoy2710 wrote:

I have the Good Sams rewards Visa

I'd start requesting around a week after the 4th stmt. cuts.  Dp's indicate that after the 6th stmt. cuts you'll receive a sp cli.  I received a sizeable cli (sp $4k) after my 4th stmt.  It's ymmv like every other card on the planet.  

If you get the hint/language they may need to pull ur cr just back out and wait a couple weeks and try again.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.