Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity MC Balance Transfer Offer

tag
trvlscmmr
Regular Contributor

Comenity MC Balance Transfer Offer

Just received & setup my online access...

Surprised with a warm welcoming BT offer (along w/ the standard $100 SUB after $500 spend)...

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-26 at 12.53.23 PM.jpeg 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
TattnallTrio
Frequent Contributor

Re: Comenity MC Balance Transfer Offer

I logged into my Sephora Visa and didn't have any offers

Message 2 of 6
trvlscmmr
Regular Contributor

@TattnallTrio wrote:

I do not believe Comenity will extend this BT offer to any of their co-branded store cards but most likely only to their core cards like the Comenity Mastercard. 

Message 3 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@trvlscmmr wrote:

@TattnallTrio wrote:

I do not believe Comenity will extend this BT offer to any of their co-branded store cards but most likely only to their core cards like the Comenity Mastercard. 

They do @trvlscmmr 

Similar offers are available on my DSW Visa, Sportsman's Guide Visa and Beth, Bath and Beyond MC.

Message 4 of 6
trvlscmmr
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@trvlscmmr wrote:

@TattnallTrio wrote:

They do @trvlscmmr 

Similar offers are available on my DSW Visa, Sportsman's Guide Visa and Beth, Bath and Beyond MC.

@FinStarThanks for clearing that up. I forgot all about these random offers. Probably because Comenity never blessed my Ikea projekt card or WS visa with any BT offers. Seems like this BT offer might be standard for new Comenity Mastercard holders. A mailer insert (below) came along with my card. 

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-27 at 8.17.46 PM.jpeg

Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@trvlscmmr wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@trvlscmmr wrote:

@TattnallTrio wrote:

They do @trvlscmmr 

@FinStarThanks for clearing that up. I forgot all about these random offers. Probably because Comenity never blessed my Ikea projekt card or WS visa with any BT offers. Seems like this BT offer might be standard for new Comenity Mastercard holders. A mailer insert (below) came along with my card. 

No worries @trvlscmmr. The only thing that seems to stand out from these current Comenity offers from past promotions is that they're now charging BT fees whereas in the past there were none. No rhyme or reason to who/when they offer them.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.