Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity MC offer coming soon

tag
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

Re: Comenity MC offer coming soon

In the application disclaimer at the bottom. I have two comenity store cards but I don't know what rewards program is so I was just wondering if it's only being offered to those who have some kind of rewards card. 

Message 21 of 25
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

75D00ABA-1D90-47F3-A26F-C274E147B84F.jpeg

Message 22 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Yes, this Comenity Mastercard is a rewards card.  Just like each different store card has it's own program, this one does too.  In this case, several different categories like gas or groceries, 1000 pts equates to $5- 40k pts.= $200 in stmt. credits.

Plus like other cc's, sometimes you're offered a balance transfer.

You earn pts. towards a stmt credit.  Similar to store cards where your pts. can go toward your stmt. But different in that it doesn't offer perpetual finance options with a brand store. Is that what you're asking?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 23 of 25
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

Oh ok, I thought you needed to have a particular rewards credit card in order to qualify for this one. I was confused. I am gardening for a two years so no more cards for me. 

Message 24 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

This card, like all other Comenity cards ARE related to some store, some brand.  I see what you're saying. Yeah, this used to be a Wayfair sc.  Those Wayfair accts. were closed, some of those accts. were converted to the new "Comenity Mastercard".   So that's how I acquired the mc.  Is that what you were trying to find out?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.