Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity MyCash mid-cycle CR update

tag
brk1971
Frequent Contributor

Comenity MyCash mid-cycle CR update

I did a SP CLI request on my Comenity MyCash last week, moving the CL from $15k to $17.5k. The statement cycles for this account on the 26th of the month (and has always reported then). I recently did a 0% BT to this account (within the current statment cycle) so there IS a balance on the account at the moment (but was NOT on the last statement, 1/26). 

All three CRAs received the updated CLI yesterday from Comenity (no balance reported, just the CLI change). 

In any event, the point of the post is that I found the mid-cycle reporting of the CLI change to be something I've never heard of with Comenity (well, or any other lender, unless they report the entire account midcycle - balance and all), so thought the info may be of use to the community.

Fico8 = EQ 779, TU 802, EX 771 (6/22/2022), util = 6.5% ish
INQ in 12 mo: EQ 4, TU 4, EX 7
Cards: NFCU: Flagship VS $45k, Plat $24.3k, Plat $10.7k | Amex: Delta Reserve $50k | Citi: DC WE MC $28.8k | Discover: It $22.5k | Barclays: Juniper $15.25k | USAA: PCR VS $15k, RA $5k | UMB: SR VS $15k | PenFed: Path VS $20k, Plat Rew VS $15k | Synchrony: Lowes’s store $25k | Truist: Bright $10.5k, Bright $6.5k | Cap1: Venture1 Plat MC $10.3k, Kohls store $3k | Comenity: MyCash MC $17.5k | Wells Fargo: AC $10.3k | TD Bank: Target MC $6k (Reports as retail card despite now being MC) | BoA: CCR VS $30k | Affinity FCU: Premium VS $25k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Comenity MyCash mid-cycle CR update

That's different 

Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity MyCash mid-cycle CR update

@Remedios wrote:

That's different 

+1

New one for me too. Thanks for sharing

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.