Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity No Fee BT Offer at 0%

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Comenity No Fee BT Offer at 0%

Wow... the last time I saw somebody post about a Comenity no-fee BT offer I didn't expect to see it come up again, at least not for a long while.  Smiley Surprised

If I thought getting offers like this would be a sure-thing I might even consider taking them for a spin... I'm a sucker for a no-fee 0% BT offer!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Yup, got same offer on my Comenity AKC card, I will be paying off the current balance which is at 0% through August then I will transfer to the card again and refi it at 0% thru June 2019. Great deal.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great offer.  Thanks for posting.  Used the earlier one and now will take advantage of this.  Signed on to verify the offer was on my Sportsman Guide VISA and it was.  Also asked for CLI and they bumpted it fro  $22K to $25K.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 21
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Yup, got same offer on my Comenity AKC card, I will be paying off the current balance which is at 0% through August then I will transfer to the card again and refi it at 0% thru June 2019. Great deal.

Hmmm, interesting, and great offer. I've had a Comenity PayPal Credit account since forever, well at least 10 years from back when it was Bill Me Later. $4k CL for an account I don't use often, so I should be in good with them. I've never considered app'ing for a Comenity card as most have no appeal to me. But that AKC card might be worth app'ing for and see if I get the BT offer. If not, still decent card 3% on vets, pet stores and 2% gas & groceries. I have 2 dogs and 1 is old & diabetic, I've spent a couple hundred on her at the vet the past month or so. 

EDIT: Ugh. Checked the AKC card details, it says the rewards can be redeemed for merchandise or gift cards. I HATE those kind of reward programs, just give me the $$$ as a statement credit.

Message 14 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Hmmm, interesting, and great offer. I've had a Comenity PayPal Credit account since forever, well at least 10 years from back when it was Bill Me Later. $4k CL for an account I don't use often, so I should be in good with them. I've never considered app'ing for a Comenity card as most have no appeal to me. But that AKC card might be worth app'ing for and see if I get the BT offer. If not, still decent card 3% on vets, pet stores and 2% gas & groceries. I have 2 dogs and 1 is old & diabetic, I've spent a couple hundred on her at the vet the past month or so. 

EDIT: Ugh. Checked the AKC card details, it says the rewards can be redeemed for merchandise or gift cards. I HATE those kind of reward programs, just give me the $$$ as a statement credit.

I redeem for statement credit in 25 increments, you might contact Comenity to confirm this.

Message 15 of 21
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Be careful with this BT if you are a serial app fiend.

You don’t want to get your accounts shut down and be stuck at 100% utilization as they Balance Chase you.

If you are one of those whose apps are few and far between then by all means don’t pass it up if you need it.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 21
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Wow... the last time I saw somebody post about a Comenity no-fee BT offer I didn't expect to see it come up again, at least not for a long while.  Smiley Surprised

If I thought getting offers like this would be a sure-thing I might even consider taking them for a spin... I'm a sucker for a no-fee 0% BT offer!  Smiley Very Happy

Yes, it's hard to turn down a no-fee, 0%, BT offer!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 21
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great offer.  Thanks for posting.  Used the earlier one and now will take advantage of this.  Signed on to verify the offer was on my Sportsman Guide VISA and it was.  Also asked for CLI and they bumpted it fro  $22K to $25K.  Smiley Very Happy

Sure thing!  Smiley Happy  I asked for a CLI about 2 weeks before I got this offer.  They gave me a $4K CLI.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 21
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, was just about to do a BT to another card. Had the offer on my Orbitz Visa, so I just used it.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received the same offer on my Williams Sonoma Visa.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.