Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity PC

tag
jim44
Established Contributor

Comenity PC

My apology if this question has been asked/answered before.  I have a Comenity Bank Marathon Card... they do offer a Marathon Visa. Does anyone have any insight as to whether Comenity will do a PC change from gas card to gas card Visa?  If so, will Comenity do a HP?  I understand there is no chance with a store card such as Pier One. but.? ... Thanks for all replies!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Comenity PC

Last time I checked they are like Synchrony(GE) Bank they dont PC to any other Commenity issues CCs, do you know if they upgrade?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 5
jim44
Established Contributor

I guess maybe this would be an upgrade and not a PC. However I was still wondering if this is possible and if Comenity Bank would do an HP.  Or maybe they would insist that a new application be completed.  Anyone with experience?  Thanks for any and all replies.

Message 3 of 5
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Not sure what specific policy is for Marathon, but I got my Ann Taylor Loft store card upgraded to the Mastercard. It did require an HP.

The employees were constantly asking if I wanted to try upgrading to the mastercard, and one day the coupon for the upgrade was too good to pass on. 

They also auto closed my Loft card and moved the balance and limit over to the MC.

CARDS: CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 10K | NORDSTROM STORE CARD 2K
Message 4 of 5
jim44
Established Contributor

Lonelyisland.  Thanks for the reply.  I sent you a PM about Comenity Bank. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.