cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Visa/MC new accounts - how long to report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Visa/MC new accounts - how long to report?

I'm asking about Comenity Visa and Mastercard accounts here, not Comenity store accounts as those may be different.

I have 4 new Comenity signature visas in my nice little pile Smiley Happy from both Comenity Capital and regular Comenity. I've actually had the cards for a week now.

9 new visa and mastercards cards total. New Barclay card is reporting, yay ( I knew that one would report quickly), new Synchrony Visa reporting, even new Cabela's already reporting (tho I don't yet have the actual Cabela card).

I know that new Venture and Quicksilver Siganture Visa will take a month to report, so am patiently awaitng that.

How long will the Comenity Visa/MC take to report? Since I have 4 of those with significant credit limits, I'd like to it be sooner than later. Any experience you have with this would help. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Visa/MC new accounts - how long to report?

approval for all cards was on the 15th, if that helps to know

Message 2 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

approval for all cards was on the 15th, if that helps to know

Iirc. It did not take that long. My total rewards was on my report within 3 weeks. nothing is fast like Barclays and Synch. Exception being citi. On Dc They did it within 48 hours.

Message 3 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

About 5 weeks for mine.  Still awaiting for my last card being my Amex HHonors going on 2.5 months of not reporting....  Amex is behind on reporting new accounts and payments.. Something is still going on with them, rant over with Amex as this is a comenity discussion..

Message 4 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

About 5 weeks for mine.  Still awaiting for my last card being my Amex HHonors going on 2.5 months of not reporting....  Amex is behind on reporting new accounts and payments.. Something is still going on with them, rant over with Amex as this is a comenity discussion..

I feel ya but this month they reported all on time. its funny you mentioned them as i paid my Balance in full. however after i paid they tacked on a $8 interest fee from my previous balance. So when i thought my account would report a 0 balance it actually reported my balance as $8. Needless to say not happy with Amex right now. Thinking about going for another Comenity Card if i beleive i would get a good limit. or a synchrony mastercard if i could find something that would not give a toy limit. Maybe the Bp Visa?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.