Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Vs. Comenity Capital Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Vs. Comenity Capital Reporting

Just a data point that may help someone who is watching for their new  Visa or Mastercards cards to report.

There is a difference in reporting between Comenity and Comenity Capital, at least in my experience. While my Comenity Visa cards was already reporting 8 days after I applied, it's been 3 weeks now and I'm still waiting for 3 Visa Signatures from Comenity Capital to report. I've had all of the cards for about 10 days now but Comenity Capital not yet reporting after 3 weeks. I hope this helps someone.

Comenity Capital even had the Visa Signature cards in the mail within 24 hours, which was great and I appreciate it - just not reporting yet after 3 weeks. Hopefully this week! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity Vs. Comenity Capital Reporting

You do know they are one in the same right? just different Depts. just making sure. Example. Citi and Citi retail.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

You do know they are one in the same right? just different Depts. just making sure. Example. Citi and Citi retail.

They are actually not the same. Although they are divisions, they have completely different acceptance standards. (I know that each Comenity card has diff standards too, no need to remind me of that, but there are major diffs between the way Comenity Capital and Comenity operate and keep themselves separate and I am finding both out the more I go along with each as a customer).

I am posting this because people will make the mistake of thinking "Comenity" when they have different timeframes for reporting, mailing cards out, etc., than Comenity Capital. Hope it helps someone.

Message 3 of 4
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

They are actually not the same. Although they are divisions, they have completely different acceptance standards. (I know that each Comenity card has diff standards too, no need to remind me of that, but there are major diffs between the way Comenity Capital and Comenity operate and keep themselves separate and I am finding both out the more I go along with each as a customer).

I am posting this because people will make the mistake of thinking "Comenity" when they have different timeframes for reporting, mailing cards out, etc., than Comenity Capital. Hope it helps someone.

Yes/ correct. and yes acceptance different. Hence why i said like Citi and citi Retail Two divisions. To acceptance standards. no doubt.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.