Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity buybuyBaby DP's?

tag
YoungMoney06
Frequent Contributor

Comenity buybuyBaby DP's?

Did a search and couldn't find anywhere on the myFico board anything in relation, so am wondering... has anyone ever applied for the BuyBuyBaby CC (either the Store OR MC) issues by Comenity?

I've got a few CC's (mainly store cards) but due to the recent spree a few months ago, I'm cautious about taking an HP if it's gonna be a denial.

Would like to hear any potential DP's for anyone who may have applied for this card... or thoughts on Comenity in general.

My Wallet (Updated Sept 2023):
Store Cards:

Major Cards:

In Timeout:

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity buybuyBaby DP's?

@YoungMoney06 wrote:

Did a search and couldn't find anywhere on the myFico board anything in relation, so am wondering... has anyone ever applied for the BuyBuyBaby CC (either the Store OR MC) issues by Comenity?

I've got a few CC's (mainly store cards) but due to the recent spree a few months ago, I'm cautious about taking an HP if it's gonna be a denial.

Would like to hear any potential DP's for anyone who may have applied for this card... or thoughts on Comenity in general.

Comenity is one who can come for all your cards at once if they perceive a problem is headed their way for getting their money out of you. Its not a well liked lender outside of a rebuilder by the members on this board. Personally I had gotten completely out of them until they sent me a preapproved offer for their own MC independent of retailers. I also dont like retailer cards as they come and go so often anymore. If you are going to do anything with this lender I would go for their mastercard and leave the rest alone.

Message 2 of 3
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity buybuyBaby DP's?

Since you already have multiple Comenity accounts, just sign into one of them, then go open another browser to BuyBuyBaby and the put some items in a shopping cart.

Then check out as a guest and you may see a pop up offering you the store card.

If you get the pop up, then it will be a SP.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.