cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity cards and recent frustrations

tag
purebulldogs
Contributor

Has anyones comenity updated on reports recently?

I used it in may and paid it off approx June/start of July timeframe. Its paid off zero balance but it's still showing the full balance I had and the last update has been June. No updates since then. 

anyone else have June as their last update? Only complaint is it shows the card to be maxed now since I used most of the credit line even though it's been paid off well over 2 months 

Message 61 of 218
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Has anyones comenity updated on reports recently?

@purebulldogs wrote:

I used it in may and paid it off approx June/start of July timeframe. Its paid off zero balance but it's still showing the full balance I had and the last update has been June. No updates since then. 

anyone else have June as their last update? Only complaint is it shows the card to be maxed now since I used most of the credit line even though it's been paid off well over 2 months 

The feds consider 90 days (3 months) to be current information, if they dont update by the end of this time period then they are not in compliance with federal law that if they report they must report correct information. Dispute it if it passes this time period and if that fails then file a CFPB complaint with the remedy you want of a current update and 1K for violating the FCRA.

Message 62 of 218
Greenivy
New Contributor

It has been OVER 90 days sonce they have reported.  They could care less whether they are compliant ot not.  The only way my information will be updated at this point is if I open disputes with all 3 bureaus.

Message 63 of 218
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Greenivy wrote:

It has been OVER 90 days sonce they have reported.  They could care less whether they are compliant ot not.  The only way my information will be updated at this point is if I open disputes with all 3 bureaus.

Same. No CRA updates from them whatsover since JUNE like everyone else. Scraped by the skin of my teeth with PIF before their system tanked out so no balances whatsover to show. Even have managed a few line increases over the course of the past two months, and that can't show until they get cracking and notify TU-EQ-EX like they are supposed to but have failed to do so yet.

Message 64 of 218
thatgirldina1

Just logged into MyFico and saw that my Comenity Overstock card finally updated. Like all of you, it hadn't been refreshed since June. Maybe they are finally back on track?

Message 65 of 218
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@thatgirldina1 wrote:

Just logged into MyFico and saw that my Comenity Overstock card finally updated. Like all of you, it hadn't been refreshed since June. Maybe they are finally back on track?

That is a good news! One of their supervisor said about end of September.

But now they use HP for CLI Smiley Sad

Message 66 of 218
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@thatgirldina1 wrote:

I think the HP for CLI is YMMV. @Adkins recently said in GC that they got a SP CLI on a bread/comenity card.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 67 of 218
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@CYBERSAM wrote:

@thatgirldina1 wrote:

I think the HP for CLI is YMMV. @Adkins recently said in GC that they got a SP CLI on a bread/comenity card.

Yes, and still no HP anywhere at this point. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 68 of 218
MachoHombre
Regular Contributor

Today (Oct 01) mine still showing June25 last reporting.

||
Message 69 of 218
jrubedjmp311
New Contributor

I just spoke with a supervisor at Comenity.

The system is still an issue. However, if a customer needs them to manually send the updates to the bureaus, there is a form they fill out to manually push this. Takes 5 days to update

Message 70 of 218
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.