Did you mean: 

Comenity cards and recent frustrations

tag
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity cards and recent frustrations

@theJCreazy wrote:

Does Comenity make the bread Cashback cards and if so has anyone been waiting weeks to get theirs? 

Yes, same company, and yes you are not alone. Reference this thread

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 191 of 218
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

My CLI on my overstock card finally updated on the CRAs, from September. 🤨

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 192 of 218
mgood
Valued Contributor

comenity.png

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 778, TU8 766, EX8 770 as of April 19
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE4 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 3/6, 4/12, 7/24
Message 193 of 218
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@mgood wrote:

comenity.png

Oh goody. 🙄

Penfed Gold Visa Card

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 194 of 218
mgood
Valued Contributor

Well, Merry Christmas! MyFICO finally tells me that Comenity updated my tiny CLI from August 20.

Even though it says the date is 12/24, I know this was not there a couple hours ago, say 8:00-9:00 am on 12/25.

comedd.png

And the page that I couldn't get to earlier today for my Eddie Bauer account is now operational again. I bought a pair of pants with that card, mostly to force it to generate a statement and see if that would update my CL when the statement reports. I couldn't log in to the site to see if the transaction showed up yet this morning. Sometime after that I got the notification from MyFICO that the CL had been updated. Then I went back to my Eddie Bauer account, where yesterday's purchase still doesn't show up, but the amount has been deducted from my available credit, lol.

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 778, TU8 766, EX8 770 as of April 19
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE4 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 3/6, 4/12, 7/24
Message 195 of 218
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@mgood wrote:

Well, Merry Christmas! MyFICO finally tells me that Comenity updated my tiny CLI from August 20.

Even though it says the date is 12/24, I know this was not there a couple hours ago, say 8:00-9:00 am on 12/25.

comedd.png

And the page that I couldn't get to earlier today for my Eddie Bauer account is now operational again. I bought a pair of pants with that card, mostly to force it to generate a statement and see if that would update my CL when the statement reports. I couldn't log in to the site to see if the transaction showed up yet this morning. Sometime after that I got the notification from MyFICO that the CL had been updated. Then I went back to my Eddie Bauer account, where yesterday's purchase still doesn't show up, but the amount has been deducted from my available credit, lol.

Well, it's a step in the right direction. 

Penfed Gold Visa Card

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 196 of 218
Jeffster1
Valued Contributor

@mgood wrote:

comenity.png

i get that page constantly and won't use the card until they get their act together. 

FICO 8 (3/1/24) EX 805 EQ 824 TU 844
FICO 9 (2/17/24) EX 821 EQ 778TU 850
I practice AZEO - NEVER above 1% utilization across all cards.

Current lineup as of 9/23
American Express Gold | American Express Blue Cash Everyday 11K | American Express Blue Cash Preferred 10K I American Express Marriott Bonvoy Bevy 5K I American Express Hilton Honors Surpass 3K I Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Visa 20K | Kinecta MyPerks Rewards MC 35K | TD Bank Double Up Visa 4K | USBank Platinum Visa 5K | BMO Harris Cash Back MasterCard 12K | Capital One SavorOne MC 3K | Capital One Walmart MC 2K | NFCU Amex 15K | NFCU CashRewards Visa 15K I Citi Best Buy Visa 10K I Macy’s Amex 4K I Bread Financial American Express 8K l AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature 6K I Wells Fargo BILT World Elite MC 30K I BCU Cash Rewards Visa 8K I Chevron Techron Advantage Visa 2.5K I JCPenney Mastercard $6K I UCLA Wescom CU Rewards Visa 7K I
Message 197 of 218
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

What a MASSIVE extended delay. But im chiming in to share that ALL my Comenity cards (4) have FINALLY reported to the credit bureau's today after going dark since June. Hope that helps others who were trying to have their own Comenity Cards report.

Message 198 of 218
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

What a MASSIVE extended delay. But im chiming in to share that ALL my Comenity cards (4) have FINALLY reported to the credit bureau's today after going dark since June. Hope that helps others who were trying to have their own Comenity Cards report.

Delay was quite the Guiness Book of World Records but it seems that everyone is now seeing their Comenity accounts updating before the New Year.

Message 199 of 218
trumpetman595

Some good news for everyone regarding the credit reporting. My AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature that I opened on December 19th has already reported on Equifax and Transunion. It should be on Experian soon.

Message 200 of 218
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.