Comenity cards and recent frustrations

tag
Redforman1
Established Member

Re: Comenity Credit Cards and Reporting

@su11ivan18 wrote:

@Suzette2 wrote:

ALL

I just got off the phone with Comenity regarding CB reporting.  I have two cards, below, and the AnnTaylor MC has not reported since June, 2022.   The CSR said they are 'still working on the system.'   FYI, but I am not sure when they are going to fix it.

Sad, frustrating and scary all in one. Thanks for updating @Suzette2 !

The answer changes by the day. Yesterday: "we are finally back up and sending updates to the bureau's".

I will probably call again tomorrow to see what canned answer they will give to the same question.

They are getting destroyed on Twitter and other social media platforms over the issues, I don't know that they will have a quick recovery from this. 

Message 31 of 218
Redforman1
Established Member

I decided to file CFPB reports on them this morning. Another step that isn't going to net any positive results, but it made me feel better about the situation. 

Message 32 of 218
su11ivan18
Valued Member

@Redforman1 wrote:

I decided to file CFPB reports on them this morning. Another step that isn't going to net any positive results, but it made me feel better about the situation. 

Good to know and honestly, I couldn't agree more about how you feel. It's exactly how I felt as I made a dispute on Experian.

current 

Message 33 of 218
Redforman1
Established Member

I filed the dispute with Experian back on 8/21, still no results from that either. 

Message 34 of 218
Redforman1
Established Member

Quick update -

I just got notification from EX that one of my disputes has been resolved and the balance is being updated.

Nothing new on the higher utilization card yet.

Message 35 of 218
su11ivan18
Valued Member

@Redforman1 wrote:

Quick update -

I just got notification from EX that one of my disputes has been resolved and the balance is being updated.

Nothing new on the higher utilization card yet.

Wow, that's good to hear - hopefully you will actually see the update now! Thanks for letting us know.

current 

Message 36 of 218
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@Redforman1  with a 760 middle score you don't have anything to worry about. That qualifies for top-tier rates pretty much everywhere iirc. The frustration is valid, but don't let it spoil your weekend my friend. 

Message 37 of 218
Redforman1
Established Member

@805orbust wrote:

@Redforman1  with a 760 middle score you don't have anything to worry about. That qualifies for top-tier rates pretty much everywhere iirc. The frustration is valid, but don't let it spoil your weekend my friend. 

Appreciate it. Unfortunately this deal has me hung up at 754, so still not worth ruining a weekend over.

Realistically I'm probably good over 740... Morgtgage rates need to take a breather though 😂

Message 38 of 218
805orbust
Valued Contributor

+1 on the mortgage rates!  😉

Message 39 of 218
MachoHombre
Regular Contributor

Ditto data-point on no reporting since June.   (me too).

||
Message 40 of 218
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.