Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity shutting down Wayfair Credit Card

tag
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity shutting down Wayfair Credit Card

Forgive my ignorange regarding Comenity as I have no experience with them. I'm sure this question will get a "no" but I feel I have to ask to be certain.

Will Comenity allow PC's to other cards? It seems like the consumer friendly thing to do (I know banks don't really care about their customers for the most part).

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 61 of 582
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SecretAzure wrote:

Forgive my ignorange regarding Comenity as I have no experience with them. I'm sure this question will get a "no" but I feel I have to ask to be certain.

Will Comenity allow PC's to other cards? It seems like the consumer friendly thing to do (I know banks don't really care about their customers for the most part).

No they don't. They're issuing one card per retail outlet, not multiple cards for one entity where a PC might be feasible.

Message 62 of 582
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got a secure message on my account - Comenity is closing Wayfair cards on Sept 11, 2020. 

I just got off the phone with Comenity.  It's not Comenity ending the program, it's Wayfair ending the program.  As of now Comenity CSR did not know if Wayfair will offer us any kind of supplemental financing.

So I'm on hold with Wayfair now to see.

If you have a ? you'd like me to ask I'm sure I'll be listening to this funky musak for a good 5+ mins.Smiley Very Happy  Post a ? and I'll ask....even if it has nothing to do with OP.  jkSmiley Tongue (keep it clean)

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 63 of 582
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Please ask them specifically if they are going to enter into a new program with a different issuer like Synchrony.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 64 of 582
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Ask them Y they do this to us

Message 65 of 582
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@coldfusion 

New bank Sept 1st!   That's all they can say. 

Message 66 of 582
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Ask them Y they do this to us

He said you too Gucci! hahahahaha!

Message 67 of 582
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@

@

Please don't be cap1...please don't be cap1...please don't be cap1....

Message 68 of 582
GApeachy
Super Contributor

omg...right?!? @Brian_Earl_Spilner 

Message 69 of 582
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@coldfusion 

New bank Sept 1st!   That's all they can say. 

Thank you for asking.  I'm not interested myself but I'm sure that others will be so this is a nice teaser. Smiley Happy

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 70 of 582
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.