Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity

tag
CreditChemistry
Established Member

Re: Comenity

Just tried to call them. The system took me through a million different, "we may not be able to help you at this time, so you may want to hang up" to "we are hanging up because our offices are closed". Not super worried about it, just found it odd. 

Message 11 of 246
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Out of curiosity i looked over at Twitter's AskComenity and lots of customers are red hot. 

It's for this very reason that i never have and never will go paperless. 

Used one of their cards yesterday and it was okay but might be better to hold up until the dust settles from whatever it is.

Message 12 of 246
Suzette2
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous514 wrote:

All of my comenity cards are saying this. But I called and each card is still open. Anyone else?cmn.png

Mine: same.   
I didn't see my payment and could not pay.  It kept saying the system was down for maintenance 

6/20 :12/22 :
Message 13 of 246
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I just checked mine, got same. Pretty sad that they cannot even effect a change without problems. I only have their MC now and its SD till either I cancel it or they do as they no longer offer me 3% bonus categories and 1.5% on all is so yesterday.

Message 14 of 246
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

I just checked mine, got same. Pretty sad that they cannot even effect a change without problems. I only have their MC now and its SD till either I cancel it or they do as they no longer offer me 3% bonus categories and 1.5% on all is so yesterday.

I was able to log in to my accounts sunday, rewards mastercard and bread cashback amex, but now i cant. when i was in my accounts yesterday i really didnt notice any difference in the webpage.

This update seems to be taking them forever, most cards update their sites within 24 hours.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 15 of 246
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I was able to log in to my accounts sunday, rewards mastercard and bread cashback amex, but now i cant. when i was in my accounts yesterday i really didnt notice any difference in the webpage.

This update seems to be taking them forever, most cards update their sites within 24 hours.

Seriously. What kind of update takes almost a week. Sad.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 16 of 246
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just a follow up but just went to sign in page for Bread and now there is a red banner apologizing for the system being updated still but all our info is still secure. LolwutSmiley Wink

Message 17 of 246
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Just a follow up but just went to sign in page for Bread and now there is a red banner apologizing for the system being updated still but all our info is still secure. LolwutSmiley Wink

Just tried again on Zales and saw that as well. lol.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 18 of 246
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Comenity is still down.....
Message 19 of 246
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Comenity is about to lose my business. I lost my card yesterday and nobody answers the phone. I get they need to update their website but a week! I'm so annoyed right now. I really don't want to deal with a bunch of fraudulent purchases by the time I can talk to someone. I don't even know why I put that card in my wallet I just happened to on Friday I meant to grab my 2nd Discover. I noticed it missing last night. Who knows what's gone on with that card and I have a pretty nice limit too. 

>
Goal Cards:
Message 20 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.