Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity

tag
trvlscmmr
Regular Contributor

Re: Comenity

I was finally able to login to my Comenity MC account online... I tried requesting a CLI also & says a request is processing. 

Message 81 of 246
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I officially have my first late payment in 5 years

Message 82 of 246
mgood
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I've seen messages saying they are not charging late fees or reporting late payments.

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 778, TU8 766, EX8 770 as of April 17
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE4 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 3/6, 4/12, 7/24
Message 83 of 246
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@mgood wrote:

I've seen messages saying they are not charging late fees or reporting late payments.

Yeah, they've specified the 27th and 28th of June. I assume everything will be fine, but still, I like my comenity cards.

Message 84 of 246
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Tried calling again cause payment cut off is 2pm. Went straight to recording saying people affected on June 27th and 28th would be ok. What about the rest of us?

Agreed, their extended outage has gone on waaaayyyy beyond 6/27 and 6/28 lol

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 85 of 246
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Was able to successfully sign in to the new Gas Buddy MC site and everything still the same, balance etc. 

Doesn't mean it will stay that way though-Logged in last night to be sure if i could or not then this morning and all afternoon down it went again. I don't mind saying that i'm paranoid to even try to use any of their cards any longer until this fiasco is totally over with. Not paperless here but now have to watch to see if the bill arrives after statement. I been paying online like everyone else though. 

Message 86 of 246
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@mgood wrote:

I have no recourse now but filing CFPA Official Complaint and all other agencies. My ALL REWARDS MC isn't even due yet, and in my details they have it so inaccurate that Late Payments AND Interest Fees that wasn't there before are showing up all the way back to APRIL. Plus it's obvious they have scrambled somebody else's account Payments on the account details that i never made to begin with.

Well i screenshot the erroneous details-BEFORE & AFTER-

the account not due yet screen-and saved my paper statements - 

What on earth

Message 87 of 246
Rudy1
Established Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner I didn't even realize you had a store card I thought it was a major. I was finally able to get into my online account and it appears that someone tried to charge a bunch of Ubers to the card however they all got denied. I froze the card and I am not paying the bill even though it's not do until next week I'm not paying it until I speak to someone to get the card cancelled and clear everything up.

>
Goal Cards:
Message 88 of 246
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Rudy1 wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner I didn't even realize you had a store card I thought it was a major. I was finally able to get into my online account and it appears that someone tried to charge a bunch of Ubers to the card however they all got denied. I froze the card and I am not paying the bill even though it's not do until next week I'm not paying it until I speak to someone to get the card cancelled and clear everything up.

Likewise LOCKED the card accounts i have with them.

Nefarious issues all over the spectrum. Historic proportions 

Message 89 of 246
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

As of 2am i can log into my bread amex and comenity mc, i hope it lasts

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 90 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.