Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commenity Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commenity Cards

I am just curious if it takes a while for their cards to post to credit normally.

I did the shopping cart trick almost 2 months ago and got a VS and Express card. I made immediate very small purchases with both. Neither have reported and it is almost time for the second billing cycle. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commenity Cards

Funny story... they just both reported on Equifax today... Thats the only Burea so far.

Message 2 of 7
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

They will report on all

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

They will report on all

Thank you. I was actually surprised to see a score increase with a new account alert.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the cards & score increase!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the shopping cart trick with overstock. Showed up on my fico as a new account but didn't report a balance for nearly 40 days. I think store cards (or commenity) just report slow
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I did the shopping cart trick with overstock. Showed up on my fico as a new account but didn't report a balance for nearly 40 days. I think store cards (or commenity) just report slow

Mine show the balances and everything... which are low... like 5% CL low.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.