Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Bank Toggle Visa Signature***

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Commerce Bank Toggle Visa Signature***

now this is something i like 2 in 1 card Smiley Wink switch it to credit or Debit and the colorful looks of the plastic is your bonus so who is gonna apply??  Smiley LOL

734.png

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commerce Bank Toggle Visa Signature***

Orange and Green? No worries, Mahraja will make this happen! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

In reviewing it would seem a person would need a checking account for the Debit part of the card? Would that be the lender bank or could a person have another bank? Also, I have had dealing with this bank in the past and competence is not a word I would share on them.
Message 3 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

The perfect Credit Card "Toggle" for those a tad OCD.😁

I found the Toggle credit card while perusing the internet. It allows you to select what categories to pay immediately from your checking accounts like a debit card and what charges to post like a normal CC purchase. Certainly would be easier than going in and frequently submitting a payment manually.

If you change your mind and would rather have the float period. You can rewind and pull money back from purchases paid like a debit card within 30 days. 

https://www.commercebank.com/personal/cards/toggle

Message 4 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: The perfect Credit Card "Toggle" for those a tad OCD.😁

Is it Metal?

Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Lol, I don't think so AJC. 😂
I'm looking hard at the Special connection CC they offer. I'd put all the wireless provider spend on it. 3% cash back would be around $200 CB a year. https://www.commercebank.com/personal/cards/special-connections
Message 6 of 22
peghede
Valued Contributor

Did u app for it Rohan?

Message 7 of 22
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Gmood1wrote:
Lol, I don't think so AJC. 😂
I'm looking hard at the Special connection CC they offer. I'd put all the wireless provider spend on it. 3% cash back would be around $200 CB a year. https://www.commercebank.com/personal/cards/special-connections

But a Cash + would give you more (assuming the charges are fairly evenly spread, not more than $2K per quarter).   And this would only be say $70 more a year than a generic 2%

Message 8 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion LL. I'll have to revisit the US bank site. It's not going to make me rich.. like you.lol
It still all adds up to more than I'd have if I didn't maximize the rewards.
Message 9 of 22
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Gmood1wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion LL. I'll have to revisit the US bank site. It's not going to make me rich.. like you.lol
It still all adds up to more than I'd have if I didn't maximize the rewards.

Yes, but in most cases getting a new card isn't quite without cost (new account and/or HP MIGHT put another issuer off) so I always try to consider if a particular application is the best I can do at that time.   So here the advantages over a 2% card seem relatively small, compared to another card with a good SUB say.   But if you don't plan to app for anything else, yes, then it's more money.  But look at Cash Plus!

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.