cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company reported 1/2 the information Caused my score to drop drastically!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Company reported 1/2 the information Caused my score to drop drastically!!!

ok, so I receive an alert from Equifax stating that my account balance on one of my account's (Premier Bank Card) has increased by 209% from $46.00 to $142.00, but they it failed to show that I had a CLI as well... It still says that my credit limit is only 250, when it was increased to 700 and yes it shows this on my credit card statement's and everything.. This has also caused my score to drop by like 40 points!!! So, I contacted Premier to tell them about it, and they said that they will update it at midnight tonight to show the CLI, but the question is, will my score go back up?! Equifax claim that they can't do anything about my score WHAT DO I DO?!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Company reported 1/2 the information Caused my score to drop drastically!!!

Don't worry!

As soon as your new credit line updates your utilization will go back down, and your score should rise again (all other things being equal... assuming no other changes contributed to the score drop). Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.