Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidating balances to the Barclaycard

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Consolidating balances to the Barclaycard

That sucks but at least you are paying less interest!
Message 41 of 42
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Consolidating balances to the Barclaycard

@maiden_girl wrote:

@boomhower wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@boomhower wrote:

I wouldn't transfer until the 0% runs out.  Spending money to make less physical payments isn't worth it to me.  Takes two minutes to pay it online. 

I would be fine with that but the BT offer is only good until 6/4. Would it be negative to have a few big balance cards instead of a lot of cards with balances?

Is it a new account of just an offer they sent you?  Do you have any other cards you get BT offers for?  If it's a new account promo and you don't feel you'll get any other offers from current card then I would go ahead and do it to ensure your not going to get stuck paying high interest.  Promo offers come from odd places, I got one last year of my Freedom card for 12 months(had the card for years) and also from my plain jain capone card. 

OMG I did not know they did this!! Smiley Very Happy

yep, I got a 0% BT and 0% for 12 month BT offer on my Chase amazon card, it was 9 months old at the time.

I've got another BT offer on Discover which is there now... 2.9% for 18 months with no BT fee.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.