Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumer Delta and Hilton AMEX ExpressPay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Consumer Delta and Hilton AMEX ExpressPay

For those of you who like the convenience of ExpressPay/Contactless cards, American Express Consumer Delta and Hilton HHonours cards will be available for request on and after December 18th, 2015.

You may request this featureon your replacement card by calling customer service on and after that date only, replacement cards cannot be scheduled in advance.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Consumer Delta and Hilton AMEX ExpressPay

Thanks for letting us know! I might convert my Delta Gold over at some point if I don't end up PCing to something else first.

Message 2 of 6
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Thanks, I will be doing so

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the heads up... Happen to have both of these cards just not in siggy.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing this information!
Message 5 of 6
gibeon
Established Contributor

I would recommend asking via chat.

I tried this on my ED card a couple weeks ago. Chat folks knew what I was talking about, but I had to call in to security first... Otherwise I would have been all set in two minutes with the chat agent.

The folks on the phone had literally no idea what I was talking about... Took three tries to find someone that could actually figure out what I meant. CSRs kept confusing contactless with ApplePay, GoogleWallet, etc...

Good luck!
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.