Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest looking CC you've seen?

tag
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Coolest looking CC you've seen?

I like two cards...first is the Nordstrom Visa Signature card with it's nice pearl finish.

The other one is the United MP Clib Visa Signature card.  It's a matte blue without much additional other than the card name, bank name and United logo and your name (no number or Visa logo).  Nice and simple design.     

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 41 of 46
Open123
Super Contributor

I've seen one of these and thought it was fake!

Message 42 of 46
colindidit
Established Contributor

I think the black american express is awesome...its metal and black lol. I had never seen one in person til someone bought something with it at work..

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 43 of 46
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

The metal CSP is annoying. I had to move it in my wallet because it blocks the signal from my metro card so that the scanner won't recognize it.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 44 of 46
toppers555
Established Contributor

@GoldenloveNY wrote:

Give me now!!

I am attracted to metal CSP which Iam gettingin june, but I also love NASA FU night launch shuttle image.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 45 of 46
mikka1
Frequent Contributor

I think from all those cards I crossed with over last 5-6 years in several countries the ones that are the best looking are new Citi Select cards issued by Citibank in Russia. 

I don't have a large picture of those cards, only the one from the official Citi website, but I can say that the ones that are black (second and fifth in the picture) seem to be the nicest one - they are really very dark with an aerial photo of a coast on them printed either in blueish silver (for "normal" version of the card) or goldish yellow for "priority" version of the card. 

Other CitiSelect card designs are nice as well, but for me those black ones seem to be really great. Actually this was probably the only time I looked at the card in the branch and said "Wow! I want this card" even without reading smallprints :-))) Usually I don't really care about how a paticular card looks like, but rather more interested in what's "inside" (fees, APR, rewards etc).

In my wallet now: Amex PRG NPSL, Amex BCE $15k $17k (thanks to recent CLI), Chase Freedom 11k, CSP $6k, Chase United ME $5k, Citi Dividend $5.6k, Discover It $4.5k and a handful of other cards...
TU Dec 2013 - 752Sep 2013 - 764 - new all time maximum

Obsolete data aboveCurrent TU - probably around ~810, only using a few Chase & BofA cards now, not applying for much until we buy a house
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.