slicemans
Regular Contributor

Costco Anywhere Visa® Card

Message 1 of 167
166 REPLIES 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Costco Anywhere Visa® Card

Wow! I wonder if Citi would let me PC my TYP to that...
Message 2 of 167
jbsea
Established Contributor

This is much better then TR

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 3 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

holy crap! sign me up even though i don't qualify lol
Message 4 of 167
Creditdreamer
Established Contributor

Now I want Citi so badly! I burned them with a CO in 2009/2010 so I think I'll have to wait until it falls off in 2017.

Starting: EQ 498 TU 501 EX 485 (9/23/11)
As of 5/12: EQ 552 TU 591 EX 572
Credit Repair Journey Bump in the Road
As of 10/15: EQ 511 TU 588 EX 601
Discover TU Fico- 12/31/18: 694; CK EQ- 1/16/19: 634
Goal: All 3 above 700

Message 5 of 167
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Creditdreamer wrote:

Now I want Citi so badly! I burned them with a CO in 2009/2010 so I think I'll have to wait until it falls off in 2017.

The bad news is that while it may fall of your credit report, it won't fall off Citi's records then.

Message 6 of 167
Creditdreamer
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Creditdreamer wrote:

The bad news is that while it may fall of your credit report, it won't fall off Citi's records then.

I know. I've heard of people getting in with them again once it falls off. I did pay it, but I paid a lower amount than was owed. I'll probably end up having to get a Citi secured. But I'll try again in another year or so probably just in case.

Starting: EQ 498 TU 501 EX 485 (9/23/11)
As of 5/12: EQ 552 TU 591 EX 572
Credit Repair Journey Bump in the Road
As of 10/15: EQ 511 TU 588 EX 601
Discover TU Fico- 12/31/18: 694; CK EQ- 1/16/19: 634
Goal: All 3 above 700

Message 7 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love costco. But really, Do we need another thread for this card?????  Even if it was for sams club mastercard upgrades I wouldnt want new threads every day showing up.

Message 8 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if Chase will let me PC my AARP card to anything useful...
Message 9 of 167
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@slicemans wrote:

Wow.........it's a great reward card

https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/creditcards/citi.action?ID=citi-costco-credit-card-conversion#

Very, very impressive rewards package!  Hopefully Citi will eventually let people who are interested in applying for it but don't have an existing Costco card be able to app at some point as well?  The card does not appear to be listed on their website atm, AFAIK...

ETA:  apparently, according to the additional FAQs portion of the OP's provided link, the new Costco card does not have any AF either (you only have to have an existing Costco membership), very nice!  Smiley Surprised  Lol, now I want to app for one...

Message 10 of 167
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.