Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco True Earnings

tag
One7
Valued Contributor

Costco True Earnings

Ok so I wanted to add my fiance to my Costco True Earnings CC so she would have one to use there, but was told that she would have to have her own Costco account number in order to do so. I went on to my Costco account and there isn't a way to add a user (unlike sams where you can add someone to your account with a fee) so she will just have to do her own new account.  Question is, I have a regular costco account and a regular Costco Amex, if she were to get a costco business account would I still be able to add her to my regular Amex or would that not be allowed because it isn't the business version of the Costco Amex? Any help would be much appreciated

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Costco True Earnings

@One7 wrote:

Ok so I wanted to add my fiance to my Costco True Earnings CC so she would have one to use there, but was told that she would have to have her own Costco account number in order to do so. I went on to my Costco account and there isn't a way to add a user (unlike sams where you can add someone to your account with a fee) so she will just have to do her own new account.  Question is, I have a regular costco account and a regular Costco Amex, if she were to get a costco business account would I still be able to add her to my regular Amex or would that not be allowed because it isn't the business version of the Costco Amex? Any help would be much appreciated

Can you add her to your Costco account ? And then just add her as an AU that way 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 23
One7
Valued Contributor

I tried adding her to my Costco account but couldn't find a way to do so. There wasn't an option

Edited for typo

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 3 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@One7 wrote:

I tried adding her to my Costco account but couldn't find a way to do so. There wasn't an option

Edited for typo

Each Costco membership includes an additional household member. You might need to call them or go into the warehouse to add her and then you may add as an ACM

Message 4 of 23
One7
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@One7 wrote:

Edited for typo

Each Costco membership includes an additional household member. You might need to call them or go into the warehouse to add her and then you may add as an ACM

Awesome thank you! I'll give them a call tomorrow morning. 

Message 5 of 23
TVP125
New Contributor

@One7 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@One7 wrote:

Edited for typo

He is right you get one free household card. They will ask her to present proof of address verifying that you and her live at the same address. But once she is on its very easy to add her as an AU on your current account right from the warehouse. 

Thank You!
Message 6 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@TVP125 wrote:

@One7 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@One7 wrote:

Edited for typo

He is right you get one free household card. They will ask her to present proof of address verifying that you and her live at the same address. But once she is on its very easy to add her as an AU on your current account right from the warehouse. 

Or she Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 23
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

I have the executive Costco membership, originally I was alone on the membership . I wanted to add my mom so I took her with me to Costco and they made her a card right in the store for no fee. I use my Everday Amex but can just add her as an AU.

Message 8 of 23
One7
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@TVP125 wrote:

@One7 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@One7 wrote:

Edited for typo

Or she Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 23
One7
Valued Contributor

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

I have the executive Costco membership, originally I was alone on the membership . I wanted to add my mom so I took her with me to Costco and they made her a card right in the store for no fee. I use my Everday Amex but can just add her as an AU.

Thanks ill take her in with me tomorrow and add her, as far as the Costco TE card its different than the Everyday card when adding an AU because she must have a membership ID with her name on it in order to add her as an AU. Thanks everyone for your help

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.