Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Visa underwriting

RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Costco Visa underwriting

@jace8602 wrote:

Is it possible that Citi lowered the approval criteria for the Costco Visa? In the past couple months I was denied for the DC because of too many inquiries. On Monday I was approved for the Costco Visa for $8k. Citi pulled TU on which I have around 34 inquiries, so go figure.

At least you ended up getting approved...congrats! and with 34 inquiries that is somehting!

Total CL: $314.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 6.8yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | AMEX-37k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | BARCLAYS-15k | CITI-13.7k | CHASE-10k

Message 21 of 22
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Costco Visa underwriting

@RM21 wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

Is it possible that Citi lowered the approval criteria for the Costco Visa? In the past couple months I was denied for the DC because of too many inquiries. On Monday I was approved for the Costco Visa for $8k. Citi pulled TU on which I have around 34 inquiries, so go figure.

At least you ended up getting approved...congrats! and with 34 inquiries that is somehting!

Believe me, I'm excited about the approval. I could not believe that I got an instant approval and the SL.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.