cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Countdown to Credit Limit Increase (Capital One Secured)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Countdown to Credit Limit Increase (Capital One Secured)

Here to confirm. I received the increase DESPITE going over the limit. And it's a $300 increase. This was during the week of the arrival of the 6th statement.

It was just, there.

COUNTDOWN COMPLETED.

Message 21 of 27
jeffery581
Established Contributor

congrats.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot woot you got it! That's awesome!!
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I was going to get an email notification or something, but nope it was just the increase.

Message 25 of 27
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Congratulations Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.