Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couple Apps for DH.. since I'm gardening

tag
ALLevesque
Established Member

Couple Apps for DH.. since I'm gardening

Got the itch to app. So i told my husband he needs some big boy cards (haha) and he told me to go for it.

I honestly am not sure what his real scores are..  We bought a car a few weeks ago and we were both above 700, but I don't know if those were auto enhanced.

his Fako on creditkarma is only 650, and on Creditsesame 696.

Anywayyyy

I tried to talk him into letting me app for the AMEX BCP, but he didn't want an annual fee, so I did the BCE.. They gave the 7-10 day msg, but i checked the status almost immediately and it was approved.  I'll have him call at some point for the limit and such.

I also apped for the Chase Freedom, I figured this one would be "easier" to get in case his score was lower.  They also gave the 7-10 day msg, and when i call the automated line it still says its under review.

Anyway, that was my fun for the day (year).. Now i think we're both gardening ha!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Couple Apps for DH.. since I'm gardening

Why didnt you just get his fico score from here?

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.