cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cred.ai

Horseshoez
Valued Contributor

Re: Journey with Cred.AI

This will be an interesting experiment; personally I don't see the benefit versus simply getting a secured credit card.

Please keep us posted on your experience.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!

Message 11 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Horseshoez wrote:

This will be an interesting experiment; personally I don't see the benefit versus simply getting a secured credit card.

Please keep us posted on your experience.

@Horseshoez did you also apply for this card?

Message 12 of 14
IrishGuy77
Regular Contributor

Cred.ai works way better than secured cards, why?

You can put amounts you want on the card with the limitation fund to add but, it works. it even help builit credit score, which it helped me at least, 20 points in 55 days.

I've been using this card for while and it's really cool card and it has great features. What I like about it that it gives you two cards, one real physical visa number and 2nd sleath visa number ready to use (ideal for online shopping) to prevent fraud. and once the card is used, it'll generate a new one. amazing.

what i love about this card, the card itself is metal, crazy right?  also i like they connect to your bank account in real time to do bank transfers. also if you have direct deposit like job or govt benefits, it allows predict paychecks and you can access to that funding, I assume credi.ai gives you their money and when the check comes in, they keep it. it's nice to have if you need money, fast.

I can see cred.ai could be the next generation or possible new technology how you can improve your credit in a better way.  this will help people who have bad credit that needs to improve in a simple way, this is the way to go.

Message 13 of 14
Horseshoez
Valued Contributor

@IrishGuy77 wrote:

Cred.ai works way better than secured cards, why?

You can put amounts you want on the card with the limitation fund to add but, it works. it even help builit credit score, which it helped me at least, 20 points in 55 days.

I've been using this card for while and it's really cool card and it has great features. What I like about it that it gives you two cards, one real physical visa number and 2nd sleath visa number ready to use (ideal for online shopping) to prevent fraud. and once the card is used, it'll generate a new one. amazing.

what i love about this card, the card itself is metal, crazy right?  also i like they connect to your bank account in real time to do bank transfers. also if you have direct deposit like job or govt benefits, it allows predict paychecks and you can access to that funding, I assume credi.ai gives you their money and when the check comes in, they keep it. it's nice to have if you need money, fast.

I can see cred.ai could be the next generation or possible new technology how you can improve your credit in a better way.  this will help people who have bad credit that needs to improve in a simple way, this is the way to go.

Sorry, none of those things sound like reasons for the card; further more, I would argue other financial institutions seeing a high limit secured card will be way more likely to grant you credit than using a Credit.AI card.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.