Did you mean: 

Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

tag
Skinnyminnie
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

@drsmith wrote:

I have 1 inq on EQ, 2 on EX, but I really want to app for the Freedom

I dont need it though. I'm fighting with myself on it.

Doeeeet, I wanna see what kind of CL you get.  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 381
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Skinnyminnie wrote:

@drsmith wrote:

lolSmiley Very Happy so do i Smiley Surprised

Message 12 of 381
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Datx wrote:
"....I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself."

Smiley Very Happy  I wonder if after a year of waiting to finally get a FICO score if I will be like you!

Message 13 of 381
KLGFCG
New Contributor

I'd like the CCC's to stop offering such fantastic sign up bonuses. I was FINE with the few cards I had, then all these companies started throwing out free money, and all of a sudden I'm up to 12 cards... yikes! $1040 in free money just for using cards for things I was going to buy anyway though... too good to pass up! Since I already have a mortgage and a car loan, I may as well use my good credit for something!

Aw, who am I kidding... I want more sign on bonuses!!!! Who cares if I need a spreadsheet to manage all my cards now... I'm all about the free cash. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 381
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Datx wrote:
"....I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself."

Smiley Very Happy  I wonder if after a year of waiting to finally get a FICO score if I will be like you!

what r ur scores?

Message 15 of 381
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

@KLGFCG wrote:

I'd like the CCC's to stop offering such fantastic sign up bonuses. I was FINE with the few cards I had, then all these companies started throwing out free money, and all of a sudden I'm up to 12 cards... yikes! $1040 in free money just for using cards for things I was going to buy anyway though... too good to pass up! Since I already have a mortgage and a car loan, I may as well use my good credit for something!

Aw, who am I kidding... I want more sign on bonuses!!!! Who cares if I need a spreadsheet to manage all my cards now... I'm all about the free cash. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 381
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dalebb wrote:
what r ur scores?

I don't have any scores.  FICO doesn't give anyone a score until they've had OPEN accounts for at least 6 months.  I have only recently gotten back into the credit game after years and years of using cash only. 

Message 17 of 381
dalebb
Valued Contributor

so u have no idea where u stand? have u tried creditkarma.com or credit.com for atleast free fako scores?

Message 18 of 381
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dalebb wrote:

so u have no idea where u stand? have u tried creditkarma.com or credit.com for atleast free fako scores?

I use the Credit Monitoring Service through USAA Bank which gives me daily credit report pulls on all 3 credit bureaus, that's what I've been interested in the most!  They also give their FAKO PLUS Scores but, I don't pay any attention to those since they're worthless, fake and count for nothing. 

Message 19 of 381
drsmith
Frequent Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@Skinnyminnie wrote:

@drsmith wrote:

lolSmiley Very Happy so do i Smiley Surprised

If I do it I'm going to wait it out a few more days

Want to make sure my BoA has all the time it needs to report the huge drop in the balance I've been carrying.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 381
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.