Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

tag
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

LOL, the only stopper is back to back declines.  That will happen eventually.

Message 61 of 381
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

I can go ahead and say now that when I finally do get my

scores up I will be right here with ya, I know several cards

I would like to have my list is made and I am just waiting

and dreaming of appying for these cards.

I don't have Issues.......I have subscriptions Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 62 of 381
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I should be in the dungeon as well. I have dreamed of joining the garden club but can't seem to control myself! I told myself no more apps but while holiday shoppin this past week I somehow managed to open an eBay MasterCard cl 1500 just because of the no interest promo that I couldn't seem to turn down. Then while at JC Penny on Saturday I had my hands full of close and pj's for the kids for Christmas and man where they having a great sale! While checking out the woman asked if I would like to save another 20% by opening a card. She must have thought I was so strange as I stood there having an internal debate with myself for a good 5 minutes before I finally said yes. Congrats your approved for $900 and you saved an extra $35....I'm hoping I will be able to over come this addiction and join January's grading club thread. I have feeling I'll be back in the dungeon though lol
Message 63 of 381
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I guess I should be in the dungeon as well. I have dreamed of joining the garden club but can't seem to control myself! I told myself no more apps but while holiday shoppin this past week I somehow managed to open an eBay MasterCard cl 1500 just because of the no interest promo that I couldn't seem to turn down. Then while at JC Penny on Saturday I had my hands full of close and pj's for the kids for Christmas and man where they having a great sale! While checking out the woman asked if I would like to save another 20% by opening a card. She must have thought I was so strange as I stood there having an internal debate with myself for a good 5 minutes before I finally said yes. Congrats your approved for $900 and you saved an extra $35....I'm hoping I will be able to over come this addiction and join January's grading club thread. I have feeling I'll be back in the dungeon though lol

The first step in beating this addiction is facing it  and manning up!

Good for you!! Here is a complementary set of shackles and a old wood chair!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 64 of 381
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, this month we're offering cookies and eggnog (with optional rum!) in the Garden Club. Best part is, you don't HAVE to wait until January to join. You can come in any time that you're ready to begin gardening. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 65 of 381
learnin113
Established Contributor

Ok...guess I need therapy now.  This is serious.  Pulled the trigger on Paypal MC...Instant $2500 approval!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Someone chop off my fingers please!!!

Message 66 of 381
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, this month we're offering cookies and eggnog (with optional rum!) in the Garden Club. Best part is, you don't HAVE to wait until January to join. You can come in any time that you're ready to begin gardening. Smiley Happy

Now tinuviel, this individual has come forth and aknowledged he/she has a problem......

You cannot recruit until they have done their time!!! lol

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 67 of 381
Anonymous
Not applicable

@learnin113 wrote:

Ok...guess I need therapy now.  This is serious.  Pulled the trigger on Paypal MC...Instant $2500 approval!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Kudos on the approval... if we chop of your fingers you'll probably just use Siri on the iPhone...hehe

Message 68 of 381
android01
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now tinuviel, this individual has come forth and aknowledged he/she has a problem......

You cannot recruit until they have done their time!!! lol

Gardening is a program of attraction rather than promotion. Smiley Wink

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 69 of 381
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@learnin113 wrote:

Kudos on the approval... if we chop of your fingers you'll probably just use Siri on the iPhone...hehe

lmao

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 70 of 381
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.