Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Account with Free FICO Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Account with Free FICO Score

As a former WAMU credit card holder I miss the free monthly FICO score updates. The only reason I even kept the card was to monitor the score. Now that Chase has canceled the service, I see no need to keep the card.

Any other card companies offering FICO service for free?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Card Account with Free FICO Score

I beleive Sears/HSBC MasterCard and a credit union in Pennsylvania are the 2 cards that offer free fico.
Message 2 of 5
Uniqua
Established Contributor

I wouldn't cancel my Chase card because they no longer offer the FICO score that WaMu offered. That PFICO was a back-dated score anyway. WaMu never offered a current PFICO score.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAMU's score may have been back-dated as you say, but I still liked the service. Seeing the score change monthly was an eye opener on how my credit decisions changed my score. I just recently paid the balance down to $0, so I have no need or desire to do business with Chase. I could get a much better rate at my local credit union.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on recent customer surveys, Chase may be considering whether to offer a Fico score as WaMu did ...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.