CABinTN

Credit Card Backup APP

Can anyone recommend a Credit Card Backup app that tracks things like:

1. Number

2. Expiration Date

3. Interest Rate

4. If lost/stolen phone number

5. Due/Statement Date

Maybe allow a picture/replica of the card.  Thanks. 

12/01/20 EQ 496 TU 495 EX 420 Started Self Credit Repair
05/30/21 EQ 611 TU 602 EX 591
12/01/21 EQ 715 TU 710 EX 681

Prime: FNBO Visa 11.6k, FNBO MasterCard 11.6k, PENFED Platinum 7.5k, PENFED Gold 6k, Truist Enjoy 5k, Truist Future 5k, Truist Travel 4.5k, AAFES 4.3k, Discover IT 4k, AMEX Reserve 3.7k, NFCU Cash Rewards 2k, AMEX Platinum 1.7k, Lowes 1k, Capital One 750, Khol's 700, Macy's 300.

Sub: Fingerhut 1.2k, Credit One 500, Indigo 300.

Business: FNBO Visa 13.9k.
7 REPLIES 7
Hoben02
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Card Backup APP

Doesn't all of your credit cards have a mobile app for that bank that holds all that info. I'm not too keen about storing my credit card outside of the banking app in case of viruses or malware finding that stuff

Chase (CSP,CF,CFU,southwest premier)
Barclay(jetblue, arrival)
Bofa(US pride, premium, travel, cash, Suzy komen)
Citi(Premier, Double cash, Costco)
Fnbo(Mlife)
Amex(everyday, cash, Hilton)
Blockfi
Caesars rewards
Sofi
Gemini
Cap One Savor One
Message 2 of 8
MechEngineer
Valued Member

Not sure if there's anything out there to allow a picture of the card, but I use a mSecure to store card info. Has fields for everything you could need and a notes section for everything else. Pretty sure most password managers offer a field for a card. 

Sock Drawer:

Message 3 of 8
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

You might be able to pull this off within your password manager as many or most offer the ability to store credit card information. I use 1Password. I can add any custom fields I like, including the ability to attach a photo.

Message 4 of 8
justjac2
Regular Contributor

I use eWallet password manager.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 5 of 8
jwcc1205
Established Member

I totally agree that 1Password is a great option. They are very secure and you can store all kinds of information in their app.

Message 6 of 8
HighlyAccredited
Established Member

Another option to consider is LastPass, though they just downgraded their free tier

Wallet:

Drawer:
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was using Enpass for years. Recently switched to Bitwarden. I keep all my card details in there, including where they are located. That way, if I ever lose my wallet, I know what needs immediate attention.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.