Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Contact Information Needed for Direct Person

tag
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Credit Card Contact Information Needed for Direct Person

Hello,

I will also post this on the Rebuilding Credit link....

I have found myself needing to negotiate with my creditors. I live in the horrid economy of Michigan (love the state, hate the economy). Because of declining revenues, I have had to agree to taking a pay cut, loss of other wages and raises, and sick/vacation days just to keep a job. While it might sound like I am complaining (and my heart goes out to anyone who has lost a job), I just never thought I would be in this situation.

None the less, I want to protect what is left of my credit and negotiate directly with a real person for the following companies. Please let me know if you have an address, name, email to anyone at:

Citi- Children's Place Card

Citi-Home Depot

Capital One CC

Orchard Bank CC

Macys

I have managed to protect my home and car and want to now work on my relationship with these creditors. Thanks for all of your help.

Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.