Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Question

tag
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Credit Card Question

I have a cc reporting with no loc it shows high balance and current balance and payment due

but not reporting credit card loc the card has around 3k on it the loc is 35k I am wondering if this not being reported is messing up my ultization

anyone know?

my other cards show the loc this 1 dosent

2wheel
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card Question

Is it messing up your utilization?...yes, I'm sure it is.  I've seen other threads here about cards that don't report limits...they always seem to be high limit cards. I believe some people choose to run the card up and then pay it off so that the high balance showing on reports kind of acts like the cards limit.

Do a search here aand you may be able to find more information. Or wait a bit and someone who knows more about them will answer.

Message Edited by VEEnVEGAS on 03-06-2009 06:35 PM
Message Edited by VEEnVEGAS on 03-06-2009 06:38 PM
Message 2 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

I was wondering the same it shows no credit limit but has the highest credit balance on it how would fico determine the ulti if there is no cl showing

2wheel
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure, but I believe the reporting high balance sometimes acts as the cards limit.
Message 4 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

then it would hurt a little if thats the case because card is 35k it only showing 22k
2wheel
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which card is this?  Is it possible to do a product change?
Message 6 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

chase freedom card dont want a product change this card has been very good to me
2wheel
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try reading the thread below...maybe some help there.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=149697

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.